This release contains many bug fixes, improvements on existing features, mobile-inspired issue detection, and better compatibility with Heroku. This release also begins our new naming scheme, which is based on small towns and areas in Central Florida.
Important Note: If you are upgrading from an existing installation, there are some specific instructions you need to follow. Refer to the full release notes.
- Old reports are now stored in the database. This means that UDOIT will work in environments where file storage is not persistent such as Heroku.
- Fixed a bug with YouTube caption detection that wrongly flagged videos with parameters in the URL. (Thanks Clint Jacobsen!)
- Removed requirement for Bower and NPM, making self-hosted installation WAY easier!
- Added the option to remove color from text emphasized with only color.
- Added "lighten" and "darken" options to color contrast U FIX IT.
- Added configurable text to "unscannable" section that suggests converting the files to Pages.
- Added file size warning for "unscannable" files larger than 50mb
- Added configurable suggestion for single content items longer than 3000 words.
- Rewrote much of the color contrast U FIX IT for better reliability.
- Added more installation instructions, troubleshooting guides, and awards to the README.
- Re-enabled detection for object tags, since they are still allowed in HTML files.
- Created the Contributor's Guide.
Read the full release notes for more information and installation/upgrade instructions.