K-12 Using UDOIT
I'm working with @karen_tinsley-k at UCF to gather some data about K-12 Institutions' use of UDOIT.
If you don't know what UDOIT is, you probably can't answer this question, but you can check out the following resources to learn more about it.
For those of you who can answer this question, could you reply to this topic and provide the following information?
- Institution/School's name
- State/Province where school is located
- Your role at the institution
- One or more of the following:
- What were your or your institution's attitudes towards digital accessibility before UDOIT? Did UDOIT change it? How?
- What do you or what does your institution think about UDOIT?
- Who uses UDOIT at your Institution? (Instructional Designers? Faculty?)
Thanks so much for your help.