I have posted this in the Accessibility Group, but in the hope of getting more responses, I'm reposting this here.
I'm working with Karen Tinsley-Kim at UCF to gather some data about K-12 Institutions' use of UDOIT.
If you don't know what UDOIT is, you probably can't answer this question, but you can check out the following resources to learn more about it.
- UDOIT Information
- UDOIT Installation
- UDOIT v2.0.4
- UCF website
- UDOIT User Guide (in Canvas Commons)
- UDOIT Github
For those of you who can answer this question, could you reply to this topic and provide the following information?
- Institution/School's name
- State/Province where school is located
- Your role at the institution
- One or more of the following:
- What were your or your institution's attitudes towards digital accessibility before UDOIT? Did UDOIT change it? How?
- What do you or what does your institution think about UDOIT?
- Who uses UDOIT at your Institution? (Instructional Designers? Faculty?)
Thanks so much for your help.