cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roberrol
Surveyor

Assessment Management Integration

Hello,

We are comparing various assessment management system vendors - such as Nuventive TracDat, TaskStream AMS, or Academic Effect (formerly WeaveOnline) - and have some questions about their integration with Canvas. I am curious: Do you use one of these platforms? Is it integrated with Canvas? What does integration mean in terms of your institutional instance? What has been successful about the integration? What questions do you wish you could have asked in the product search process? I would really appreciate your opinions about your experience. If it is easier or more confidential, please contact me at roberrol@lemoyne.edu. Thanks,

Royce Robertson

5 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

roberrol,

We are giving the Canvas Admins area a little bit of love (especially questions that are really, really old) and just want to check in with you.  This will also bring this question new attention. 

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

Hello, Robbie, 

Thanks for the follow up. We did make a decision: TaskStream AMS. So, my initial question is moot. However, it begs a new question: You know the pretty charts and graphs that come from Quiz Analytics? I would like these same pretty charts and graphs for Canvas Rubrics. I have suggested this yet it seems to get little traction. Maybe I am crazy or part of some insane minority that values graphic representation of assessment data. Who knows. Regardless, having visual representation for Rubrics similar to Quiz Analytics would significantly improve the quality of information we use in TaskStream AMS. 

Thanks. 
R

roberrol,

Have you submitted a Feature Request in https://community.canvaslms.com/community/ideas?sr=search&searchId=3cbb988d-f473-4c06-b526-5b16fd26e...‌ for this type of functionality?

Robbie

Hi Royce:

We use TaskStream at our campus, but have not purchased the Tk20 option. Are you including that piece? If so, I would love to talk to you about it.

Yes, given their merger (and now with Live Text), I would assume the same for all of those products. Let me know if you'd like to discuss further. 

R