cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yarrish_julie
Community Member

Disabling the Calendar?

Has your institution disabled the calendar tool and if so, what concerns and discussions led up to making this decision?

4 Replies
latirapelle
Community Member

PCC has not disabled this feature.

Thanks Leslie.  Hope all is well out PCC way.  Best to you,  Julie

joel_mills
Community Participant

Have been asked to do it by ICTD team but am saying no. We want them to integrate the Scientia timetables into Canvas Calendars and not simply get rid of them because they are different.

Anyone managed to get Scientia Calendars integrated? At what level? and is it a two-way integration? (i.e. if I make a change in Canvas it will change the timetable in Scientia - Think room change on the fly)

Joel

Acting Head of TEL

University of Hull

UK

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@yarrish_julie ,

We are giving the Canvas Admins area a little bit of love (especially questions that are really, really old) and just want to check in with you.  This will also bring this question new attention. 

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie