schachernp
Community Contributor

Major problems with my Canvas!

Is anyone having issues with their Canvas today?  I was logged in to Canvas, sitting at the Dashboard.  All of the sudden, all of my courses both Published and Unpublished, have been replaced with the Passport to Canvas course!!  Not sure what happened or why it did.  The course pic and all content is the Passport to Canvas course!  My content is gone!!  The only thing that didn't change was the course name!!  Anyone having the same issue?  Any ideas?  I do have a call into Support!  Thanks in advance!! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @schachernp ...

I am sorry that your question has been sitting out here unanswered for so long with out a response.  Hopefully by now, you've been able to get this issue resolved at your school.  But, if you are still having issues with your Canvas account, you may need to reach out to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning department ... as they would be the best ones to help address any issues with your Canvas account and your course(s).

Good luck to you!  Stay safe, and be well.

0 Kudos