Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How do I create a quiz where students do not see the correct answers before selecting an answer? I followed every step carefully and when I used the student view, the correct answers appeared.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I view my course as an instructor? I can only see it as student view. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am taking a course in Canvas that says record my thoughts in the graphic organizer which I have to submit later in the course.  I can't seem to find where that graphic organizer is located.The course is called:STEM Integration and Inclusionary Prac...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a freshman and I'm going to study online in the winter semester of 2023. I want to know the date when everything upload in my canvas because there are nothing in my canvas now.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Students are not able to see the assignments.  There is a box that appears while hovering over the eye with a line through it.  Where do I need to look to enable students to be able to view the assignments?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas was not working.   

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I give another professor TA access to my class?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find where to take AR Tests at home on canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to merge a 5 point canvas quiz with an uploaded pdf assignment score into an overall chapter score. Is there a way to do this? 

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am working with FACTS/RenWeb SIS support to connect the SIS with Canvas. They are asking for the Canvas Production Token (and Sandbox). How do I generate the appropriate token for RenWeb or if it already exists, where is it found?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Now that the real RCE is present in New Quizzes and our school will mandate us into using them next Fall, I am trying to convert quizzes in a less-populated Spring course to prepare for using them next Fall. However, I am having an issue with Fill in...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Does Canvas have a registration integration for taking payments from course learners? 

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have done ALL of my exams on the same computer with the most up to date version of lockdown browser this whole class. All of a sudden i have an error when I go to access my test that "Your browser does not meet the minimum requirements for canvas. ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I created an Item bank with 24 questions. However, when I try to access the item bank in quizzes, it is saying that I don't have any item banks.The help videos about the item bank and the quizzes appear to be out of date -- my screens and options do ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have different navigations for different sections within one course. If so, how can that be done ? Thank you. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good afternoon!We have a faculty that added new outcomes to the Learning Mastery gradebook.  Does the Learning Mastery gradebook automatically update when new outcomes are added?  The Learning Mastery gradebook did not automatically update for this f...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hi All! I am running into an issue that probably has an easy solution. Our faculty are running sessions with students and mentors and each week the mentors fill out a standard form and provide that feedback to the students. This does not count toward...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how do i make the announcement i create active?  how do  make my whole course section active ?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I create a course in Canvas?  I do not see the box that says create course.Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there a limit to folder size on Canvas?  I seem to be hitting it without knowing any limit.  Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I need to bring and Publish a Canvas course from last year so I can edit and reuse the course for 2023? 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to load a photo to my profile, and it will not load.  It is stuck saying "loading image".  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am transitioning from another LMS to Canvas. First of all, I LOVE that canvas has built-in quiz question formulas for mean, median, combinations, permutations, and more. Can you also include an option for standard deviation? That would make my life...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I need to view my student names in grading, so I can input their scores.  Only the testing student is appearing under grades.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was marking a final exam with 30 submission, question by question, saving grades entered in the rubric as I went. Came back the next morning to find all info wiped except comments in bottom comment area. Facing two days lost work and missed deadlin...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am using New Quizzes, but do not see a "Duplicate" option next to Graded Surveys.For context: I am trying to create a survey that begins with the same three questions every week (hence the "duplicate" function). I want students to automatically rec...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi there I need to share my badgr link that includes badges I earned from my course at The Career Academy. Badgr is a great idea - but two days ago the images were there fine and yesterday and today some of the badges have an exclamation mark there. ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I restore or retrieve. Please assist

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to create a quiz for Spanish 2H in which the students will listen to my question, have up to 30 seconds to answer, hear a sound that tells them that time is up and the next question is coming.    My problem is that I have all the recordings do...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies