MLentini
Community Participant

ServiceCloud and Spiceworks - Integration?

Hi fellow admins,

We're exploring ticketing systems for our campus IT Service Desk, and with that, how to manage our workflow with ServiceCloud. If you've done some work with the various Ticketing System Choice options, I'd love to hear about it. I'm particularly interested in either the API or integration by email options, and how you've handled things like the Canvas meta-data, and workflow. For what it's worth, we're trialing SpiceWorks at the moment, so experience with that would be great, but gotchas happen in all systems, so I'd love to hear experiences with others.

Thanks,

Marc Lentini

Canvas Admin

Highline College

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Coach Emeritus

MLentini,

We are giving the Canvas Admins area a little bit of love (especially questions that are really, really old) and just want to check in with you.  This will also bring this question new attention. 

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

No, I never really heard from anyone, so I think we're going to (eventually, dev resources are pretty strained right now) hack something together.

0 Kudos