[Assignments] Student Portfolio mode

Problem statement:

I want to be able to quickly click through assignments students have done. Instead, to show students multiple assignments from my class, I have to click on each assignment separately and open them in different tabs.

Proposed solution:

I think it should be possible to click on a student and then click through each of their assignment submissions without returning to the main assignments page. This should be available for both teachers and students to quickly look through work samples in chronological order. This would enable students to view their "portfolio" of work from that course and complete reflection work about it.

Students should also be able to access the portfolio view.

User role(s):

instructor

Added to Theme

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Seeking Clarity

Hi @caerfalias -

Thank you for sharing your idea with the Community! There is a similar request open right now, and I wonder if it would allow you to accomplish what you describe.

[SpeedGrader] Ability to move through all assignments for one student in speedgrader 

If this would work, we'll merge your thread with this one. If not, what additional functionality are you seeking, and how can we differentiate this request from the one that would live in Speedgrader?

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

SamGarza1
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Added to Theme