[Assignments] Turnitin Indicator

Problem statement:

I work with a lot of instructors in a lot of courses, with hundreds of unique assignments between them. It would be helpful to know from the Assignments page which of these assignments has Turnitin enabled. Clicking and editing each assignment is unnecessarily time consuming. Whether I have a TA who has never taught a specific course asking (especially if it's one I didn't have a hand in building!) or I'm writing an instructor guide, an easy way to see where Turnitin is enabled would help.

Proposed solution:

Clicking and editing each assignment to figure out where Turnitin is enabled is unnecessarily time consuming, especially when there are several assignments in a course. I would like to see either an icon or a text indicator where the deployment location, Due date, and point value currently appears under the assignment title to show that Turnitin is enabled on an assignment. This should be visible from the Assignments page, so that I can see an entire course's worth of assignments without extra clicks.

User role(s):

designer

1 Comment
AlexisNast
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Added to Theme

Thank you for the suggestion! I have added this to a theme for further consideration.