[Canvas Mobile - Teacher] Reassign button in the Canvas App

Problem statement:

In Speed Grader on Canvas, there is a button that you can press to "reassign" an assignment to the student. This button does not exist in the Canvas Teacher App for IPad. This would be an extremely helpful button to add to the Canvas Teacher App for IPad, as I grade almost all of my assignments exclusively on my IPad because it is easier to provide feedback to student with my apple pencil. Currently, if a student makes mistakes on an assignment and I want them to fix it and resubmit the assignment to me, there is no way for me to "reassign" the assignment to the student from the Canvas Teacher App for Ipad. I have to log in on my desktop and then re-assign it there. This takes a lot of extra time and effort.

Proposed solution:

Create a "reassign" button for the Canvas Teacher App on IPad. This would enable me to "reassign" an assignment to a student while I grade it. Without this button, I have to make a separate list of students who need it to be reassigned and then go back into Speed grader on my desktop and find those students in the list of already graded assignments and reassign it. This is double the work for me.

User role(s):

instructor