Classcraft LTI

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

My students have been begging for Classcraft Quests daily, but without integration, it is just not feasible. Google Classroom does support this type of integration. Students are automatically awarded xp & gold based on Google Classroom grades. Classcraft is a great motivator for my students and I would like to channel that motivation into completing assignments.

25 Comments
acolvin
Community Explorer

I hope Classcraft comes to Canvas soon! 

tim_ruckle
Community Explorer

Just a bump on a feature request going back at least four years.  The lack of this makes classcraft a non-starter at our school.

MrFraser
Community Novice

Another bump/upvote for integration of Canvas and Classcraft!

glennergy
Community Member

Would love to use both services. My district has gone in HARD with canvas but Classcraft is currently not supported 😞

glennergy
Community Member

I reached out to Classcraft support requesting the Canvas integration and here's the response I got today:

> Thanks for reaching out!

> We are hard at work with a Canvas integration, so stay tuned! 

> Let me know if you have any further questions. I'm always happy to help!

> Kind Regards,

> Kenneth McKelvey, Classcraft Community Manager
support@classcraft.com

tim_ruckle
Community Explorer

BUMP :^)

pdurham1
Community Explorer

Another bump/upvote for integration of Canvas and Classcraft!

akinsey
Community Contributor

Upvote/bump!

tim_ruckle
Community Explorer

This must be a very difficult techincal problem, since I know Canvas has pretty big market share in the LMS space, and Classcraft has been talking about integration for years now but not delivering.

too bad. This past year especially would have lent itself to this sort of engagement, but was unavailable.

AmberDavis
Community Novice

It would be incredible if Canvas and Classcraft worked together. I plan on using Classcraft to gamify my secondary classroom this year. Classcraft already connects with Google Classroom.