[New QUizzes] questions in and out

Problem statement:

When I create a quiz, I should be able to export any or all questions from a quiz to a bank. I should be able to freely move questions from quiz to bank. That is NOT possible and it should be. This was requested in many years ago, was archived, but not yet resolved. Perhaps a solution could be to have a button on a quiz which would (in one click) add all questions from that quiz to a new (or exisiting) item or question bank. Then if you need a new item bank for the quiz you just made, you can have it quickly.

Proposed solution:

Just like you can move questions between banks, you should be able to move / copy / place questions from a quiz directly into a bank. Let's say I have a really large final quiz - with 50 questions on it of all types, but I want to subdivide them or organize them into question types or groups. I need to extract them from the quiz first (because it is an active quiz) and then do stuff with them. So, capturing them directly from the quiz into a bank (with various names - like by type of question, nature of question, unit it goes with, etc) would be so helpful for organizational and documentation purposes. Having a button or an option to directly put any question or a set of questions FROM A QUIZ directly into a bank would be ideal. Maybe a checkbox on each question, select the questions, then click button to copy into a bank. Many other LMS have this function already.

User role(s):

admin,instructor