[Rubrics] Export aggregate rubric scores to identify strengths and weaknesses of class as a whole

I'd like Canvas to be able to generate a single table that shows the rubric line item scores for all students.  Then I would easily be able to tell which items students struggled most with, and plan subsequent lessons accordingly.

Added to Theme

91 Comments
ScottBlanks
Community Member

PLEASE, PLEASE allow us to download rubric results.  Both individual instructors and full reports for admins.

Scott

bmorrone3
Community Novice

I would like to access my rubric assessment data. 

MeeghanKane
Community Novice

This is a much-needed feature. We need to be able to export the rubric data. 

LisaMcarthur
Community Member

This feature would revolutionize our data conversations in our English department.  We use rubrics for all of our assignments and for our common assessments as they are usually essays or written pieces that don't work using Quizzes.  If we could have data analytics for the rubric data, we could see which areas need the most improvement with our students.  PLEASE MAKE THIS A FEATURE!

AmandaChilds
Community Novice

Being able to analyze the line-item data for rubrics would significantly improve the rubric functionality for English teachers, particularly when grading essays. Many times, it is helpful to assess specific aspects of writing to determine need to whole-class re-instruction, as well as to look at data as a department team. Having to individually sort through and tally up each line item is time consuming and difficult. If Canvas could make this a feature that was built in, that would be an amazing improvement!

RachelBillings
Community Member

After reading through all of the comments and seeing that this has been asked for multiple times in the past five years, why do we not have this option? What do we need to do to be able to have this in Canvas?

JakeFigueira
Community Novice

Please add this ability to quickly view, analyze, and disaggregate data from rubrics! This would be beneficial to so many teachers and, by extension, the students they serve. Teachers could spend far less time gathering data and far more time analyzing and responding to student needs based on the data. The best way to help teachers before effective is to give them more time to focus on what matters most - their students' learning, and this tool would do just that! Please add this feature to Canvas! 

Thank you!

MattCox
Community Member

We have started using Rubrics as a team to share data and be more clear in expectations to students.  

Right now we have to make students fill out a quiz saying what score they got on each part of the rubric in order to compare data.  Having this compiled automatically would be great! 

tflanagan
Community Explorer

Please add this feature to Canvas! It would help our collaboration efforts with common assessments and better server our students!

MandiBingham
Community Novice

I agree with everyone, this feature needs to get added to Canvas.