[SIS] Include links to to fix the item error in Grade sync errors with PowerSchool.

Grade sync shows the errors.  It does not have a link to the assignment or quiz.  I then have to search my course for that item.  It is a pain.

Even more recently this became worse, when the item was in a Group that didn't exist in my course, so I couldn't find it using ctrl-f in the assignment page.  Evidently it was a quiz in a group that didn't exist.

Grade sync also used to pop up and say, "Hey your assignment name is too long, or such and such happened, Do you want to fix it?"  That prompt was nice.  Now I don't know if there will be an error unless my students bring it to my attention or if I am constantly checking the Grade Sync page for errors.  Annoying.

PowerSchool is our district SIS.  Regardless of SIS, links should be to canvas items with errors.

Here is a reference picture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kmiXxGmuvkHmCvqNrTJvoEe9_hDD0x8c/view?usp=sharing

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

Thanks for sharing this idea, @ChandlWM . Would you please edit the idea to specify the SIS your school uses, and confirm that the Grade Sync page referenced in the description is the same as the one depicted in  How do I sync grades from Canvas to the PowerSchoo... ? You can edit the idea by clicking on the three-dot menu at the upper right and selecting Edit Idea from the menu.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme