Widget problems

Jump to solution
KaitlinHuebert
Community Novice

Ive been using the widget for a while when it suddenly stopped working, so I removed it and tried to put it back, when it was not letting me put the widget back.

Like other posts have said, there'd be two options for widget theme, and a button to hide details. The theme buttons do not work, but the hide details button does, but its kinda useless.

And before you say "oh this has already been posted before, I have another issue.

I already tried to go to canvas and click help and make a ticket, but whenever I click on help it just shows a blank gui and does not show anything else after. If you tap anywhere the display just goes away. 

So I am unable to add my widgets back and I am unable to submit a support ticket. My canvas is up to date, I have cleared my cache already, and I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and I don't know what to do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @KaitlinHuebert,

As you noted, I have seen a few other people in the community report a similar issue in the past week or two.  The best resolution at this point would be to contact whatever support options are available to you.  Since you mentioned your help menu is blank, your school district may want you to report issues directly to them.  I found a possible place for you to do that: Technology Support Services | Las Cruces Public Schools.

I hope this helps a bit!

-Chris

View solution in original post