Access to tabs as a student

Jump to solution
leila_abdelhadi
Community Novice

I'm not able to access any of my assignments as a student, all the tabs under the courses appear to be blank, why is this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @leila_abdelhadi  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I am just a tad bit confused by, "all the tabs under the courses appear to be blank"? 

I'm going to assume the latter. The most likely cause of this is that your instructor has not yet created content in your classroom.  Unfortunately, this is a global community of Canvas users, and we cannot access individual user courses or accounts to diagnose this problem. I would strongly suggest contacting your school's Canvas Admin/Support Department for assistance. I did find this link for Technology Support at University of Texas at Arlington. That should be a good place to start.

Also, since you can get into the course, you could also try asking your instructor. Learn how at How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student? 

When I was on your school's website, I could not help but notice that your school is transitioning from the Blackboard LMS to Canvas (smart move), and this can sometimes be challenging for faculty (and, of course, students).

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes