cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthew_smith

Add bots please.

Jump to solution

Canvas is a really unique and useful application, but if there were bots to manage our groups and chat, then it would be a lot easier because they could answer questions, make announcements, and report things to the owner without the owner doing anything. So please let us export our bots to canvas. Thank you for reading this.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @matthew_smith ...

Thanks for your message.  I'm not sure that you really have a question here, but it sounds more like a Feature Idea.  Did you have a question about Canvas that members of the Community can help answer?  The process for submitting Feature Ideas here in the Community can be found here: How does the feature idea process work in the Canvas Community?   Please also check out How do I create a new feature idea in the Canvas Community? and What is the feature development process for Canvas?.  Thanks Matthew.  I hope this information is helpful to you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @matthew_smith ...

Thanks for your message.  I'm not sure that you really have a question here, but it sounds more like a Feature Idea.  Did you have a question about Canvas that members of the Community can help answer?  The process for submitting Feature Ideas here in the Community can be found here: How does the feature idea process work in the Canvas Community?   Please also check out How do I create a new feature idea in the Canvas Community? and What is the feature development process for Canvas?.  Thanks Matthew.  I hope this information is helpful to you.