Adding Outcomes to all Courses in a subaccount

Jump to solution
allison88
Community Participant

Good morning everyone,

I was looking at doing a bulk CSV into our Primary Curriculum Courses (Pre K - 6) of our Syllabus outcomes and was wondering if there is a way that we can apply all of the outcomes to all of the courses in the one Sub-Account automatically opposed to a manual adding to each course. We teach across multiple subjects, and the outcomes are across multiple disciplines/subject areas.

Additionally, are we able to lock these outcomes so instructors can not change these? If so, how would this be applied?

Thanks so much.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach

To your question about locking outcomes, @allison88, yes. The ability to add/edit/delete outcomes is a permission that Teacher users have by default but can be removed: How do I manage the Permissions page?

If you want the outcomes to appear in all of your courses in a given sub-account, it is possible to add those as part of the course template for that sub-account: How do I select a course template in an account?.

Another option is to put those outcomes into the sub-account and then have the instructors select which outcomes to use by selecting the Find button on the Outcomes page in each course: How do I find an existing outcome to add to a course? However, the add/edit/delete outcomes permission must be on for teachers to use the find outcomes feature.

View solution in original post