Adding up a class!

Jump to solution
movsiss1808
Community Novice

Hello I add up a class and payed for it but it didn't show in my canvas site, it have total time to showing up in Canvas? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @movsiss1808  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Every school that uses Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) has a different process for making sure their students are properly enrolled in Canvas after registering for classes.  For example, at some schools, once a student has registered for a course, he/she may get access within a few minutes or an hour or two.  Other schools only process registrations a few times a day.  Smaller schools, however, may not have automatic processes in place, so enrollments in Canvas courses might be a manual process.  It all depends on how your school has chosen to configure enrollments from your school's SIS (Student Information System) into Canvas.  I would recommend that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department.  They should be able to tell you the specifics about getting enrolled into your courses within Canvas.  Good luck to you...and please let us know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes