cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liuz21
Community Participant

An issue on inserting images-"Load more results" doesn't work

We have found an issue on inserting images. When we try to insert an image in a content page through "Images" as the screenshot below, it only lists part of the images; and if clicking "Load more results", no more image will come out. But we do have more images in the course.

"Load more results" seems like a new feature, but it doesn't work well. We have tested in Chrome and Firefox. Any idea? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 3.41.01 PM.png

6 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

I am seeing the same thing,  @liuz21 . I just tested this by selecting two different image-heavy courses in two different accounts in both Chrome and Firefox. When I click on "Load more results," the three loading dots appear, making it look like something is about to happen--but no new results load.

Have you opened a support case yet? If you have, please take a moment to circle back to this discussion and post your case number so that others who report the same problem can reference your ticket.

liuz21
Community Participant

I haven't opened a support case yet.

mwadmin
Community Member

We just discovered that when editing a page/assignment, instead of using the Image tab to upload course images, use the "embed image" button (looks like a mountain) which routes you to the insert image options page, then you can select the image from your course files or Flicker.  Just works better! 

tchilt
Community Participant

We have the same issue and submitted a case today, 01837721, if anyone wants to reference it.

tdelillo
Community Champion

We've noticed this problem for a couple of weeks. We have at least two tickets in on it, seems to be a known issue.

EDIT: Additional info - seems to only happen when there are more than 50 images in the course

rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

I submitted a ticket about this almost a month ago. Our Support case was #01765923 Here was the response from Support

215214_pastedImage_1.png

215213_pastedImage_1.png