Announcement

Jump to solution
HaileyAROlick27
Community Member

1) What is your favorite book, TV show, or movie? 2) What would you do with 1 million dollars? 3) What grade do you plan on EARNING in this course?

1) my favorite book is the scary stories to tell in the dark collections. my favorite tv show is "Ellen, law and order, n Saturday night live". my favorite movies are "she's the man, memories of the geisha, and hidden figures". 

2) what will I do with 1 million dollars? I would help my parents with house bills, groceries, gas money, furnitures, and get things what my family need for themselves.

3) what I plan on earning in this course is getting all my assignments done and turned in before the day ends.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @HaileyAROlick27 ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, participate in focus groups, collaborate with others, review written and video tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas. Your posting sounds very specific to a course you are taking at your school. You may have meant to post this in a course that you are taking rather than here in the global Canvas Community website.  Here is a short video tutorial for you to watch that shows you how to post to discussion topics in your course:

Discussions Overview (Students) - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

If you have other questions about the course, you should contact your instructor directly.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com).

I hope this will be of help...good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes