Assignment Icon from Gradebook not showing

Jump to solution
claflamme
Community Novice

I have recently started using New Quizzes. For the past few quizzes, I have had both autograded questions (multiple choice, fill in the blank and drag and drop) and essay questions within the same quiz. When I look in the gradebook after students have submitted their quiz, it no longer shows the assignment icon (paper with !) which indicates which quizzes I have ungraded essay questions. Instead the student scores show with what only has been autograded. This gives me and students the appearance that the quiz has been graded. For example, if the quiz has 5 MC questions and 15 essay questions, it may show they have a 3/20 score when in fact there are 15 points that I haven't graded yet. The old quizzes showed that Assignment Icon to indicate that the instructor still needs to grade it, which is helpful for both me and students. Can this be fixed? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Naomi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @claflamme ,

Quick update: I just heard more from Support that I wanted to pass along. They currently have a task to look at this behavior. If you submit a ticket, they can add you to it so you can receive notifications of any updates.

Naomi 

View solution in original post

0 Likes