Being an Instructor and a Student

DeannaMartin3
Community Novice

I'm currently an Instructor using Canvas for my Literature class.  I have also enrolled in an upcoming course that also uses Canvas. I was sent the invitation to join the course. When I click the link to join, it takes me to my account page that I have with Canvas, I click the "Accept" button, but get kicked to a page that says this:

Problem with Registration

It looks like you may have already confirmed your registration. Try logging in with the email address and password you registered. If you can't remember your password, click the "Forgot Password" link and you should get a new link that you can use to log in and re-set your password.

If you keep having problems, click the "Help" link below to search the guides or to let us know what's going on.

I have searched the community pages for help on this, I have tried changing my password like this  message suggests, I have tried changing my email in my profile in order to make two separate accounts; but nothing works.  It will not allow me to accept this new course as a Student. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this?

Labels (4)
0 Likes