cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bouton

Can't access Fall dashboard

Jump to solution

My Fall 2018 courses are listed, however when I click on each one, my summer dashboard shows up. The same thing happens when I try to look at the Spring courses. I had thought we would have access this week to our syllabus for the fall?

Here is the page I was on: https://my.vcccd.edu/web/moorpark-student/my-courses 

Thank you,

Carol

1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @bouton  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have asked your question in the global Canvas Community where the majority of users do not have access to your school's Canvas account. So when we follow your link we land on a login page and which we lack the credentials to log in.

This is a question for your own school's eLearning Department (could have many different names).  I will tell you that as a Canvas admin, we set a date for when our new term's Canvas classrooms become available to our students; and even with that, access is still dependent on the instructors publishing their Canvas Courses.

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @bouton  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have asked your question in the global Canvas Community where the majority of users do not have access to your school's Canvas account. So when we follow your link we land on a login page and which we lack the credentials to log in.

This is a question for your own school's eLearning Department (could have many different names).  I will tell you that as a Canvas admin, we set a date for when our new term's Canvas classrooms become available to our students; and even with that, access is still dependent on the instructors publishing their Canvas Courses.

Kelley

Thank you Kelley, I will check with them.