cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephaniekleinn

Cannot remove observing a child

Jump to solution

Hello, my son graduated high school two years ago and is in his junior year of college. Once a month I have to remove him from "observing". How do I permanently remove him from my profile. I still get updates from the high school etc when I go in to check my 7th graders information.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @stephaniekleinn -

This is a great question! This guide should help you remove your oldest child from your account. Please scroll part way through the document until you reach the Remove Student heading.

How do I link a student to my user account as an observer? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @stephaniekleinn -

This is a great question! This guide should help you remove your oldest child from your account. Please scroll part way through the document until you reach the Remove Student heading.

How do I link a student to my user account as an observer? 

As I said, I've done that, once every 30 days for almost two years LOL, he keeps reappearing. Is there a number i can call?

0 Kudos

Thank you for confirming that's the path you've taken. You're definitely doing it correctly. 🙂

Did you create your Observer account, or did your district create it? With the reoccurring "link", I wonder if it's connected to the district's information system. If that's the case, it would be a great question to ask the Hillsborough School's district office and tech team. They may be able to disassociate your email with the older student's account and prevent that Observer role from being reinstated each time the system refreshes.