Canvas Calendar Pop-up not Working

Jump to solution
AgustínBarragán
Community Member

I am a student using Canvas with my professors and rely on it to check on my activities.

For some reason, recently in my calendar in my computer, the pop-up feature for checking activities broke. Instead of popping up on the side in a bubble, it drops down to the bottom of the calendar and displays part of the text below the sidebar. [Image below]

The text of the activities in the calendar also doesn't show up with strikethrough after uploaded.

Simply, it looks like a lesser version of the default calendar, which is very weird.

I checked the HTML code through the inspect function and found some possible discrepancies. [Image also below]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
JamesSekcienski
Community Coach
Community Coach

Have you tried accessing Canvas through a different browser and/or device?

If you have any browser extensions installed, you may want to try disabling them to see if one of them may be causing the issue.

You may also want to try clearing your cache to see if that helps: How do I clear my browser cache and cookies? 

If you still have an issue, I would recommend contacting the tech support department at your school so they can help investigate the issue further and see if other users at your school may be affected.

View solution in original post