Canvas Courses

Jump to solution
ElenaCorral
Community Member

My new courses for the next semester were paid for and not showing on Canvas, I pressed all the buttons but there was nothing, then I search on google to see how and it says theres a button on the side that says courses, which I have but that was all I had, when I pressed it, just says your not enrolled in any courses, there are no other buttons to press so I need some help.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ElenaCorral ...

It sounds like you're going to have to wait a little bit yet for your courses to appear on your Canvas profile.  (I'm also assuming that you've already checked your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?)  Every school that utilizes Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) has their own process for when and how students and instructors get access to their courses in Canvas.  For example, at some schools, when you register for a course through your school's Registration department, those enrollments are sent almost immediately to Canvas.  However, other schools only send enrollments during scheduled times of the day...or maybe only once a day such as early in the morning each business day.  I'm not exactly sure how they handle it at Miami Dade College.  I found this page on their website which appears to have some good contact information for you:

Canvas Getting Started | MDC Online | Miami Dade College

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Good luck, and let Community members know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post