Canvas Dashboard not loading

Jump to solution
mflodder
Community Novice

I have the latest updated Chrome but Canvas still won't load. I have checked for updates, and deleted cookies, but nothing. It loads on my main PC at home which is much older than my chrome book. Anything I can do to fix issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @mflodder ...

Sorry to hear that your Canvas Dashboard isn't loading properly.  It's good to know you've done some basic troubleshooting on your own so far.  Just to be sure, please go to this Guide and look at the built-in browser test to see if your browser is compatible with Canvas:

What are the browser and computer requirements for Instructure products?

Also, I know you've said you've deleted your cookies, but just to be sure, you might want to delete your cache/history:

Once you do that, close your browser and then re-start the browser.  Log back in to Canvas to see if anything has changed.

Also, have you tried a different browser entirely...such as Mozilla Firefox?  I've also had relatively good success with the Microsoft Edge browser on my Windows 11 laptop....so you might want to try that as well.

Beyond that, I would recommend that you reach out to Canvas Support to see if they have any other suggestions for you.

Hopefully you'll be able to get things working properly again soon!  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes