Canvas Kicks Me Out of Class

Jump to solution
JohnMburu
Community Novice

I am registered in an Italian class. But, when I check my Canvas dashboard I am not seeing the class as published. I know the teacher published the course because the rest of the class has been able to complete assignments and access materials and I have approached my instructor about this. My instructor sent me a manual invitation and when I accept I am able to access the course for a short time span (sometimes a few days, other times just a few hours) before I find the course listed as unpublished again which results in my not being able to access anything pertaining to the class. This has happened 3 times. What are possible solutions I may explore to fix this? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @JohnMburu ...

Unfortunately, Canvas Community members aren't able to help with enrollment issues at the University of Cincinnati.  I would highly recommend that you reach out to their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department or their Canvas administrator.  They should be able to help you figure out what is going on so that this doesn't continue to be an issue for you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes