Canvas - SCORM Imported as Page - Need Quick Way to Format 47 Pages

sjjorstad
Community Explorer

UPDATE: If you have the CidiLabs Design Tools:

This seems so obvious now . . . .

After giving this some more thought and submitting a ticket to CidiLabs Support, I realized that I could easily use the CidiLabs design tools to address this need in a few easy steps. Import SCORM as page, go to the page containing the SCORM content, switch to HTML view, copy the iframe HTML to clipboard, go back to Rich Content Editor, go to "Create/Edit Content" > ""Copy Existing Content"  to get the elements 1-6 below from my template page (this will overwrite the iframe), then switch to HTML view and paste the iframe from the clipboard. 

Just be sure to have a paragraph placeholder in the template page so you can easily find the insertion point for the ifram HTML.

Hello,

I am an instructional designer and have 47 SCORM lessons that will be imported as pages because they were created by a 3rd party without LMS reporting enabled. I do not want to format 47 pages individually with the following elements.

Is there a quick way to style the pages and include the following elements without manually styling every page? Using "Copy Existing Content" overwrites the iframe containing the SCORM content.

Screenshot and HTML files attached.

Page needs to include the following:

1. H2 Banner content text with custom color and banner content title
  2. Icon Progress Bar/Navigation with custom color to match subaccount branding
  3. Paragraph of text, which contains an image
  4. Bootstrap callout with important info for the learner
  5. iframe containing the SCORM content
  6. H3 with custom icon and color to match subaccount branding

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes