Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmagary

Canvas import of question banks overriding old banks

Jump to solution

I have been trying to import Canvas zip packages of test banks made with ExamView into Canvas so I can use them for quizzes. They have names like "PHW 1-2" (for Physics Homeword 1-2") and I am running into the problem that when I import a new bank, it replaces the last one I imported. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be happening?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kmagary  Thank You for posting your question.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you, I did notice that you had posted a very similar question to this topic: New question bank imports replacing old ones.  In comparing the topic I've linked to with the question that you've asked above, much of it is the same...though the subject line differs slightly and there are a few more words in the linked topic within the body of the message.  So, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to lock the topic you and I are currently looking at and direct people over to the "New question bank imports..." topic so that we don't have two separate conversations going on about the same thing.  I hope this will be okay with you, Kate.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kmagary  Thank You for posting your question.  While I don't necessarily have an answer for you, I did notice that you had posted a very similar question to this topic: New question bank imports replacing old ones.  In comparing the topic I've linked to with the question that you've asked above, much of it is the same...though the subject line differs slightly and there are a few more words in the linked topic within the body of the message.  So, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to lock the topic you and I are currently looking at and direct people over to the "New question bank imports..." topic so that we don't have two separate conversations going on about the same thing.  I hope this will be okay with you, Kate.  Thanks.

0 Kudos