Canvas tabs are all blank.

Jump to solution
s_boussaki
Community Member

Hello,

When I press on any of the tabs on the left hand side of the page (account, dashboard, courses calendar inbox and history) they don't load up and are blank. I have tried re loading the page and closing and opening the website. I have never had this issue before and I can't submit my assignments that are now passed due because of this issue. I have never had this issue before and I've tried on multiple internet connections and it definitely isn't an internet connection problem. I am using the Safari browser on a MacBook.

I have attached some images to help explain my issue.

Please email me at s.boussaki@gmail.com if you can resolve this. 

Kind regards,

Shehab (Apprenticeship Student)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello @s_boussaki and @ELENIKATOU ...

A few things I would suggest:

If the issue is also that you are not seeing the courses that you are registered for (be sure to check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen), then you will need to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  They should be able to help you resolve those issues if they exist.

I hope this information will be helpful for both of you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes