Chrome browser extensions

Jump to solution
RobertWafer
Community Member

I added some Chrome extensions and then started a quiz for my class.  The quiz would not load.  I logged off Canvas using the Chrome browser and logged in using Microsoft Edge and was able to complete the quiz.  I deleted those Chrome extensions from my Chrome browser but am still using Edge whenever I login to Canvas.  Is there any way that I can test taking a quiz using Chrome?  I'm hesitant to try it for a real quiz because as soon as I start the quiz the time limit timer starts.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Sign into Canvas, then go to your ad blocker to see if you can add it as an exception. See if that works.

By your wording, I am guessing you are a student. I would suggest talking with your instructor, and maybe your institution's tech department to get assistance from them. Your instructor would be able to set up an ungraded quiz and assign it to you to help you test what might be causing the problems. Definitely get your tech department involved. A good tech could coordinate to monitor your activity alongside your instructor to narrow down what might have caused the problem.

View solution in original post