Course dates Section Dates - intermitting and resit student assessment attempts
We are keen to use Course or Section start and end dates both
- To better release the materials to students on different schedules
- To give us a little more granularity where we are looking at analytics/data
If we use Course or Section start dates, what is the impact on students who need to return to complete an original assessment late, or an extension, or a reassessment. Will instructors still be able to access and update content to support those students ?
- Putting the student into a seperate section is not an option
- Under our system, students are individually enroled to assignments, not by section
- Students may return to study a couple of years after they originally started the course