Course invitations

Jump to solution
MR22
Community Member

For some reason, I'm unable to accept courses on my own. I never get an email or get the notification on canvas that I'm invited into a course. Sometimes, the invite never shows up but then a couple of days, later I'm suddenly part of the course. I start summer school tomorrow so I need to get into the course ASAP. Are there any other ways of viewing the invites I have been sent? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hello @MR22 , and I am sorry you are having problems with your course invitations.

It sounds to me like you are able to log into Canvas, but are not receiving the course invitations via email You likely do not need this email to access your courses. When the classes become available to you, you will see a notice on the Canvas Dashboard after logging in that will tell you that you have been invited to a course, and you simply click on that notice to access the course. See image below.........

kmeeusen_1-1624284617307.png

Even without this button appearing at the top of the Dashboard, you should still be able to find your courses by looking in the Courses list on the left sidebar.  See How do I View all my courses in Canvas?

Finally, I strongly suggest you contact your school, because the members of this community cannot troubleshoot your Notifications or login problems, because we can only access our own courses and accounts.

Good luck,

Kelley

View solution in original post