Dashboard, Calendar, Inbox Menu Images

Jump to solution
PrestonGubler
Community Novice

I am having troubles after logging into Canvas.  After logging in, the left-hand navigation menu that contains the Dashboard, Calendar, Inbox, and Help take up the entire width of the browser (ie they shrink/grow as I change the size of the browser).  Clicking on the those image links moves me to a different location in the page (ie it doesn't appear to do anything).  This is happening with both Chrome and Edge browsers.

I have called silearn for help and they made an attempt...  But, after being on the phone for half an hour they told me that there was something wrong with my computer and that I needed to re-format the computer and start over... So, after reformatting the computer I am still having the issue.

Is there a browser extension or something else that is needed to get it to work?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @PrestonGubler ...

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with accessing your courses in Canvas.  Are you seeing really big icons in Canvas?  If so, you might want to read through this blog:

What to do when Canvas looks 'big' or 'zoomed in'!

If this is not what you are experiencing, can you provide a screenshot or two of what you are seeing so that we can continue to help troubleshoot?  Thanks! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes