cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MariaFEI
Community Member

Dashboard course cards

Jump to solution

i am wondering if it is possible to make the dashboard cards appear smaller?

They are too big and does not present a good over view when you have 10+ ongoing courses 

BR

Maria (instructor) 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MariaFEI 

There is currently no way to change the size of the course cards using the UI or UX. Because your courses also display under Courses in the global navigation menu, you could choose to hide the course cards altogether. See.............

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @MariaFEI ...

Unfortunately, there is no way to reduce the size of the course cards that are displayed on your Canvas Dashboard.  There may be a way to do this programmatically via some back-end code, but that would be beyond my knowledge.  You could always submit this as a new Feature Idea here in the Community so that other people can evaluate it.  (Click on the red "Suggest an idea" button in the link that I gave you.)  Here are a few additional resources for you:

Sorry that I don't have better news for you, but I hope this has helped to answer your question.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MariaFEI 

There is currently no way to change the size of the course cards using the UI or UX. Because your courses also display under Courses in the global navigation menu, you could choose to hide the course cards altogether. See.............

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
MariaFEI
Community Member

Thank you very much, I will suggest this an hope for an improvment. As it is now it is not to be seen as an overview in my opinion. 

Hi,

Thank you for your help, but that does not help me as I would like an owerview of all my classes (6 of them) plus all the active courses at the same time. Reducing the size of the cards would def be helpful for me and my co-workers.

/Maria