Discussion Board

Jump to solution
monroepatricia
Community Novice

Good evening,

I am literally answering my first question. I need some guidance in navigating the discussion board as per this question:

"Post your response to the discussion board, and respond to at least one other posts." I appreciate any assistance on this please.

Thank you!

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @monroepatricia ...

I assume that you are a student taking a course in Canvas at your school.  If this is the case, it's a little hard to know what your instructor may be asking of you (since practically all of us here in the Community are unable to see your course or your school's Canvas environment), but I can point you to some general resources.  First, I would recommend that you watch this short video tutorial:

Next, if you want to dive a bit deeper into how Discussion topics work in a course, you can check out several written Guides.

Ultimately, if you have questions about what you are to post for that particular discussion topic in your course, you would want to reach out to your instructor...which you can do via the "Help" menu on the left-hand side of your school's Canvas environment.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks Patricia!

View solution in original post