Discussion

Jump to solution
CarrieHoff
Community Member

I'm hoping someone can help me.  For the life of me I can't find where to post for a Discussion.  I go to where the instructions tell me but it isn't listed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Carrie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @CarrieHoff ...

This will be highly dependent on how your instructor has set up the content in your course, and it will most likely vary from class to class.  Without being able to see your course (as Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment), here are a couple possibilities:

• There may be a "Discussions" course navigation menu item on the left-hand side of your course.  If you can see this, your discussion topic(s) will be in there.
  • If you do not see a "Discussions" course navigation menu, hopefully you will have a "Modules" course navigation menu (also on the left side of your course in Canvas).  Within your "Modules" screen, hopefully your instructor has placed discussion topics within one or more of your modules.
  • If neither of these options are available to you, then you are going to need to reach out to your instructor directly to let him/her know that you are not able to find the discussion topics in your course.

Hopefully one of these options will help you find your topics.  Keep us posted...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes