Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billiehightrue
Community Member

Downloading entire classes

Jump to solution

Hello,

I would love to down load my entire two semesters worth of work. I'm getting certified as a Yoga teacher and would love to keep everthing from canvas. is this possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

@billiehightrue ‌, 

If you are student and your school allows it, you can download course content in an ePub format:

How do I view course content offline as an ePub file as a student? 

If you are a teacher, you can do the same: 

How do I view course content offline as an ePub file as an instructor? 

If you are a teacher, you can also export your course in full and import it into a Canvas Free-For-Teachers account:

https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/free-for-teachers 

Let us know your role and what you want to accomplish and we can help your further. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @billiehightrue ...

I am assuming that you are a student?  If this is the case, you should be able to follow the instructions outlined in this Guide: How do I download assignment submissions from all my courses?.

I hope this is helpful to you, Billie.  Please let us know if you have other questions about this topic...thanks!

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

@billiehightrue ‌, 

If you are student and your school allows it, you can download course content in an ePub format:

How do I view course content offline as an ePub file as a student? 

If you are a teacher, you can do the same: 

How do I view course content offline as an ePub file as an instructor? 

If you are a teacher, you can also export your course in full and import it into a Canvas Free-For-Teachers account:

https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/free-for-teachers 

Let us know your role and what you want to accomplish and we can help your further. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

Hi Chris,

Yes, I'm a student at SRJC in Petaluma, Ca, and I know almost all of my fellow classmates would love too have access of the full course of information. We are becoming certified Yoga instructors and need the information as a resource.

Thank you,

Billie

HI Ryan,

I'm a student and thank you.

Billie