Downloading picture from Canvas app on iphone

Jump to solution
Coach__Sharp
Community Member

I am trying to make a bulletin board with a bunch of pictures that have been submitted through Canvas, but I can't download the pictures to my phone to then upload them to the Walgreen's app to have them developed. All I can do is modify or write on the picture and all I want to do is save the pic to my phone. It would be so much easier than having to download every picture on my chrome book or computer. Please say there is a way to get the pics on my phone. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
rseilham
Community Champion

@Coach__Sharp

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this with the Canvas Teacher app. You will need to do this through the web. 

You can also do this through the Safari browser on your iPhone as well. It's not the best experience, but you can download the images directly to your device. 

Access the assignment in SpeedGrader and when you get to the assignment, you want to tap the down arrow on the right side of the page (not left, that will download a PDF).

IMG_3817.jpg

Instead of choosing Download, you want to select View.

IMG_3818 2.jpg

This will show you the image. You can then long-press on the image to bring up the option to save it to your photos. 

IMG_3819 2.PNG

View solution in original post