Embedding a Module!

Jump to solution
Richard-Miami
Community Explorer

How do I embed a Module in a custom page I have created?

I do not wish to embed the whole Modules page, I only wish to embed One specific Module.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Richard-Miami ...

@SusanNiemeyer is correct that embedding a single module is not possible in the current interface of Canvas...with the tools that are provided.  However, if memory serves, there is a way to embed a module using the Design Tools (DesignPLUS) software from Cidi Labs.  If I recall correctly, it actually displays a module embedded in a course page.  This is a paid product that integrates with Canvas, so if your school does not have Design Tools, you'd have to speak with your school's Canvas administrator about the possibilities of purchasing this product.  Design Tools is so much more than just a way to embed a module...it's really a full product to design course content using templates, content blocks, and other elements to give your courses a consistent look and feel.  (You can see their Gallery to get an idea of the kinds of things you can do with their product.)

I responded to another one of your threads just a short time ago, and I had a similar suggestion to what Susan has suggested here...linking to a single module from a content page in your course.

Hopefully this will be of some help to you.  Let folks in the Community know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post