Enology 2 Class

Jump to solution
DonnellynDoming
Community Member

I can not figure out how to navigate or find anything about my course on Canvas.  I am concerned that there is a quiz I am supposed to take, but I am lost as to how to find it.  Please help.   Donnellyn Dominguez 817-994-0470

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @DonnellynDoming ...

When you are signed in to Canvas, go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.  Do you see your course(s) listed there somewhere?  If so, look at the right-most column on the screen...which should tell you if a course is "published" or not.  If the course is listed but not published, then your instructor has not made the content available to you and your classmates yet.  If the course is not found at all on that screen, then you are going to need to reach out to someone at your school who should be able to help you.  Typically, this would be someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  I navigated around Grayson College's website, and I found this page which has some contact information for you: Help Desk | Grayson College.  Hopefully this will be of help.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes