Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa_Turnston

Exporting all quiz results into a single CSV file

Is it possible to export the quiz results from a course into a single CSV file? I have a course with 6 quizzes. Each quiz has 1-3 questions. I'd like the questions and answers for all 6 quizzes in one CSV. I can only find a way to export separate CSV files for all 6 quizzes.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @Lisa_Turnston ...

Unfortunatey, I do not believe it is possible to export all results of many quizzes into one CSV spreadsheet.  The only Guide, which I'm guessing you've already seen, is this one on quiz statistics: Once I publish a quiz, what kinds of quiz statisti... - Canvas Community.

I you wanted, you could submit this as a new Feature Idea here in the Community.  To submit a new idea, click on the PRODUCT menu from any screen here in the Community.  Then, select IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Next, click on the "Suggest an idea" button on that screen.  Follow these Guides as you formulate your question:

I know this might not be the answer you were looking for, but I hope this will be of help to you, Lisa.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!