Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
racollay

Google Authorize Question

Jump to solution

I have had trouble with "Google Authorizing" as I try to use the Google Drive feature in Canvas.  We have tried clearing cache and history, authorizing with another browser, and deleted extra tokens that accumulated in the settings.  Does anyone have another fix for this Google Authorize loop I am stuck in?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @racollay ,

That is a bit of a conundrum. I would recommend reaching out to Canvas Support (via the help menu in Canvas) or your School's Canvas Support team. It appears there may be something deeper going on that would need either (or both) of their combined expertise to assist you.

I have found your School's support details here for you Information Systems. Hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @racollay ,

That is a bit of a conundrum. I would recommend reaching out to Canvas Support (via the help menu in Canvas) or your School's Canvas Support team. It appears there may be something deeper going on that would need either (or both) of their combined expertise to assist you.

I have found your School's support details here for you Information Systems. Hope that helps!

Stuart

0 Kudos