Google Drive Upload for a Quiz

Jump to solution
jamiejordan
Community Member

Is there a way to upload a google drive file on a quiz question? I made a quiz question using the upload file feature but when I click "Choose a File" it brings up the files on my computer. I don't think my students will be able to download the file from their google drive to upload it from their computer. Can they upload directly from google drive to the quiz question?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @jamiejordan ...

Sorry to see that your question has been unanswered here in the Community for such a long time.  Unfortunately, I do not think that you can choose any files from outside source (such as Google Drive) when using a File Upload question type within a Canvas Quiz.  I looked through the following instructor and student Guides, but I didn't see anything indicating that third-party cloud storage options like Google or Dropbox would be options for you.

Sorry that I do not have better news for you, but I hope this has helped to answer your question.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes