Grade Guardian Blank for Some Teachers

Jump to solution
srosebrock
Community Member

Teachers have started inputting their graded assignments to Canvas for this current school year. I have one instructor that can see his correct students for this year populate in the Grade Guardian feature, but he cannot see any of their work, grades, or other information from other teachers/courses. 

I cross checked this issue by looking at students on his specific roster through my portal (admin privileges) and can see student grading information populate next the student's name with appropriate coding, colors, and other information. I have looked at his account and haven't found any anomalies... but we're obviously missing something. Anyone know what we need to get this teacher start to view student progress like everyone else?

Clarification: While I have admin privileges, I am 1) New to the privileges and haven't gotten down a smooth system of toggling through all the windows just yet 2) not the only IT person in the building; there's an entire department that works through software and sis import issues, but on our perspectives no issues have been reported. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kim_AspirEDU
Partner
Partner

Good morning! This is Kim from Grade Guardian and I'm happy to help you! While Grade Guardian looks like it is a feature in Canvas, it is actually a separate solution that is managed by AspirEDU. But, we take it as a huge compliment that you thought it was part of Canvas. We're really proud of our smooth integration!!! Please shoot me over an email to kim@aspiredu.com and, again, we're happy to help!

For others reading, Grade Guardian is branding used for Dropout Detective for K12 clients. 

View solution in original post