Group Assignment

Jump to solution
SHARONETTEMARTI
Community Member

Hello,

I am currently taking microbiology. There is a group assignment and when I click on groups nothing is happening. Help!

Sharontte.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @SHARONETTEMARTI ...

Keeping in mind that I am not sure what your instructor has for directions on completing your group assignment (you'd want to refer to your course for that), here are some general directions on how you might go about submitting an assignment on behalf of your group.  Again, you'd want to consult the directions for the assignment (and even check with your instructor for specifics) to see that you are submitting things correctly for this assignment.  This also assumes that your instructor has properly set up the assignment to accept group submissions.  Here are the instructions (depending on which interface you happen to see on your screen for submitting assignments):

Hopefully one of these Guides will be of some help to you.  If you have questions for your instructor, you can contact him/her directly in Canvas by following the steps in this Guide:

Good luck to you!  Keep us posted here in the Community if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes