Group Home Page

Jump to solution
frontier
Community Member

Please Please tell me this is now fixed. I want the groups to have their own homepage. You can make a page the front page  in groups - but you can't assign it to the homepage of groups. The group homepage is just a blank stream page. This has been a request for at least 5 years. Please tell me this has been created and I am just not seeing it.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @frontier ...

Unfortunately, I believe you are correct.  I just tested this out in my own sandbox course.  I went into a Group within my sandbox course.  I was able to create a page and assign it as the "Front Page", but I cannot do anything further...to make it show up as the "Home" page.  I was trying to find an existing Feature Idea here in the Community that relates to this, but for some reason I wasn't able to find anything.  You might want to consider submitting this as a Feature Idea?  If you do, from any page here in the Community, click on the PRODUCT menu at the top of the screen, and then click on IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Then, click on the "Suggest an idea" button.  Here are a few other related documents that might be of some help to you:

Sorry that I don't have better news for you, but I hope this has helped to answer your question.  Take care...be well.

View solution in original post